Sunday, 16 January 2011

Finding my inner power 2010

2010 - what a roller coaster ride...
January - get keys to new home and discover it is a disasterous mess requiring full renovation ...I did not pay that low a price ... I was sold a redecoration job!

April - close to collapse on all fronts, previous owner suing me for extra money for gas she did not use up, lawyer refusing to accept their responsibility in the matter, new job not exactly what it was sold to me to be...

June - Landmark Forum and utter relief and a more powerful way of being discovered for myself.

July - great interlude with a guy. Unfortunately, he dumps me.

September - Get Chris Brooks involved in transforming my house into a real home.

October - Landmark Advanced course - real confrontation with myself. Not yet dealing with all of the revelations.

November - Landmark Self Expression & Leadership Course starts with much hope for the results. 2nd Birthday of my 2nd Nephew. Mum does the coffees and stays in the kitchen and I see a dynamic I am not entirely comfortable with.

December - all change. Christening for my 2nd Nephew in a wonderful setting of my Dad's old school with my Godparents there and me the catholic god mum. My brother is going to live in SA with his family and has upset the parents in the way he let them know ... through his friend Mark (the god father). Christmas is a quiet one and I just love how my Mum got to go for an Xmas Day walk in the snow - first Xmas Day walk in 20 years as she is normally cooking for the hoards!

No comments:

Post a Comment